Our firm can provide expert advice on all property related matters accrued over many years of price in this area.
Our areas of expertise include residential, agricultural and commercial conveyancing. Our services for a purchase include;
- Obtaining the title deeds and contract from the vendor’s solicitors;
- Ensuring good title can be passed on to you;
- Arranging the receipt of completion monies from your Bank or Building Society;
- Checking if any duties – such as Stamp Duty Land Tax – are payable;
- Registering you as the new owner of the property and forwarding title deeds to your Lender.
If you are selling a property we will obtain your title documents and prepare a contract and if the sale is agreed we will assist by;
- Applying for property certificates and searches;
- Sending the contract and documents of title to the purchaser;
- Assisting in answering pre-contract enquiries and completing a fixtures and fittings schedule;
- Arranging for you to sign the contract;
- Obtaining a redemption statement from your Lender;
- Receiving completion monies on your behalf on your move day.